Translate

Monday 13 November 2017

My 2018 All Morgans' Day Charity Calendar

My 2018 All Morgans' Day Charity Calendar

Each year I have produced a limited edition of a Calendars featuring Morgan Cars.

The take up of these calendars has been in decline and is now very poor because;

  • They are expensive compared to High Street Calendars because I buy so few.
  • There are already so many Free Morgan Calendars around, from The Morgan Sports Car Club to its members, of which I am one.
  • There are also free ones from one or two Morgan Dealerships, if you happen to be on their mailing list, which unfortunately I am not.

However, I began my original quest by making to order a Roadster 100 Register specific version each year but this also lost its popularity very quickly.

This year I have decided to just have a few made featuring All Morgans' Day at Blenheim Palace with photos from last year but on next years Calendar Dates when we will be holding our next event there on 1st July. 

As many of you will already know, All Morgans' Days are used to support our chosen charity. The current Charity we support being Combat Stress, The Veterans Mental Health Charity. These Calendars are to raise some extra funds. 




I am therefore selling my Nine 2018 Calendars to the highest offers exceeding £12.00 each as this base price will yield at least £99.00 and as usual, I will include my postage costs into the full donation.

This is an example of the January Page below which indicates both National Holidays and some additional Car Events.

The Calendars are printed on Premium Paper (Thin Card) with a Soft Sheen giving each Photo Plate an after use should anyone want to collect them. 




If any Roadster 100 Register Members would like one then please let me know ASAP as I will offer them, first to the wider Morgan Community and then via Ebay in December if they do not sell here.

It is now 4th January 2018 and the few I sold raised £162 for Combat Stress. There are no more for sale now

Frank

 The Front Cover


 January


 February


 March


April

 May


 June


 July


 August


 September


 October


 November


December


No comments:

Post a Comment