Translate

Thursday 29 January 2015

Back On Line Thanks to Virgin Media

I Am Reminded That, Longer Term Loyalty Provides No Benefit.

Who was it that introduced all of this 'Market Competitiveness' that would provide better Customer Service among the Utilities etc?

Almost two months from the day we moved into our new home, we were due to be re visited by a BT engineer to install our phone and broadband.

Believe it or not, no one turned up and there has never been any communications from BT to say why. 

Having been a Loyal Customer of BT for the best part of 45 years, the next day I decided to incur more of their 14p per minute for my mobile call to them and the endless 'Selling' talk we have to endure before being transferred to someone to speak with.

Much to the apparent 'Surprise' of both of people I spoke with, I cancelled the order.

Fortunately our area of the South Coast is fully supplied with the Virgin Media Fibre Optic Cabling and the previous owner had been with them. 

It took but a few days and an additional few minutes for the Virgin Engineer to have us working and had fitted a Fantastic Virgin Router which supplies Super Fast and Unlimited Broadband throughout the house.

Despite the fact that We Have Already Moved, and our BT order was to fit our New House with their service, a Letter was received the next day at (and Redirected from) our old home of two months ago, asking me to return their BT Broadband Router. 

In the words of Victor Meldrew 'I could not believe it!' 

They could not be bothered to communicate with me about my Order Delays but 'Now that I have taken my Ball away, they want their Pitch back' 

It may come as no surprise if I tell you that I think that they will have to wait quite a while as it may take a longer while for me to find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment