Translate

Thursday 15 March 2012

Fundraising Update

As the advert says, Every Little Helps notworthy .

£1646.50 donated via my Bmycharity website with a further potential £286 from Gift Aid. most of which has come from the excellent generosity of very good friends on Talk Morgan. I have received a few donations from other friends and one from the 1/4 page in the local press. wine 



I have almost given up trying to get support from the Morgan Sports Car Club Centers and the team at Miscellenay Magazine as no one seems to want to acknowledge the event so far banghead . Classics and Sports Car and the new Morgan Magazine MOG have published my event as have our local Beaconsfield advertiser newspaper. If there is no MSCC cover forthcoming during the duration of my fundraising, I may well not bother to renew our membership a the end of the year.  

The 'All Morgans' Day' planned for Waddesdon Manor on June 24th and other donations have also added £630 as well so it is looking very good happy3 .

I have also been invited to join the Ladies at High Wycombe Town Centre on Easter Saturday at their Help for Heroes Cake Sale. So there's Fame for you, no room for the car their though? cloud9 .

No comments:

Post a Comment